COVID-19 Related Resources for SDSU Instructors
Thank you for all you are doing to support the success of SDSU students during this time. SDSU helps for transitioning instruction to a virtual environment include
Messages from CTL Director Sarah Elkind:
- "Five Days to Virtual Teaching"
- "Pro-Tips for Classroom Discussion"
- Ideas for adapting courses with lab / experiential / internship / applied components
- Hardware, software, tools, and tips on how to use them: Instructional Technology Services
- ITS College Virtual Support teams
- Intellectual property / unauthorized recording notice from SDSU sampus syllabus (may be read or shared at beginning of synchronous or recorded lectures, etc.)
- Tools for students
- Support for service learning courses
- Official March 14 campus announcement about instructor evaluations and "tenure clock" extension