- Feel free to read (and join) faculty discussion at the CTL Faculty Community canvas site.
Dedicated Writing Space
- Dedicated Writing Space is an online community of practice that meets for four 1- hour sessions each week. No programming, no presentations–just time to come together, write, work, think, in community. If you would like to join, please email [email protected] for a Google calendar invite.
SDSU Faculty Futures Lab
- The SDSU Faculty Futures Lab podcast series covers a wide range of faculty-related topics. All episodes are available here.
- Free, confidential consultation on emotional and mental health concerns with qualified professionals is available right now as a benefit of your employment. To learn more about the Empathia service, please view this video. To access this service immediately, call 1-800-367-7474, or log in here, with login code SDSU1. The Empathia Life Matters site features confidential self-assessments for anxiety, depression, and alcohol use disorders, as well as information about many common emotional health issues.
- Faculty Advancement has compiled essential information on faculty well-being, including mental health. It is available on the Faculty Advancement website here.
- The National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity offers professional development resources and support to SDSU’s faculty. A link to activate faculty (and graduate student) membership is available here.