The Fall calendar of events is now available! As always, the Center for Teaching and Learning will host a series of complimentary lunches and workshops throughout the year. In an effort to foster deeper engagement and build community, most of our events this year are organized into a few different themes. Registration for individual events generally opens about a month prior to each event but those who elect now to attend all of the events in a given theme will receive priority registration. You can get more details and register here. Otherwise, look for registration links in the weekly CTL newsletter (if you are not already on the mailing list, you should subscribe now!).
- STEP program for new faculty April 19, 2017
- CTL Summer Institute April 12, 2017
- Beyond Bulletpoints: Using PowerPoint and visual images as tools for student engagement April 5, 2017
- But they won’t do the reading! Motivating students to do pre-class work March 29, 2017
- What is the faculty role in fighting sexual violence on campus? March 24, 2017