The Fall calendar of events is now available! As always, the Center for Teaching and Learning will host a series of complimentary lunches and workshops throughout the year. In an effort to foster deeper engagement and build community, most of our events this year are organized into a few different themes. Registration for individual events generally opens about a month prior to each event but those who elect now to attend all of the events in a given theme will receive priority registration. You can get more details and register here. Otherwise, look for registration links in the weekly CTL newsletter (if you are not already on the mailing list, you should subscribe now!).
- Learner-Centered Teaching–Where Should I Start? September 19, 2017
- Using Contemplative Techniques in the Classroom September 15, 2017
- Fall 2017 Teaching Partners Program September 5, 2017
- Student-Centered Assessment I: Formative Assessment August 29, 2017
- What is the Faculty Role in Student Success? August 22, 2017