The Fall calendar of events is now available! As always, the Center for Teaching and Learning will host a series of complimentary lunches and workshops throughout the year. In an effort to foster deeper engagement and build community, most of our events this year are organized into a few different themes. Registration for individual events generally opens about a month prior to each event but those who elect now to attend all of the events in a given theme will receive priority registration. You can get more details and register here. Otherwise, look for registration links in the weekly CTL newsletter (if you are not already on the mailing list, you should subscribe now!).
- What is the faculty role in fighting sexual violence on campus? March 24, 2017
- How students learn II: More lessons from cognitive science March 7, 2017
- The Faculty Role in Student Success February 27, 2017
- Re-charging your course: Tools and strategies to reflect on your teaching practice February 22, 2017
- Understanding and maximizing bilingualism as a classroom resource February 16, 2017