Content Outside of Class
Lunch & Learn
Tues, Feb 21
noon – 1pm
Instructional Technology Services (ITS) is pleased to present an overview of options available at SDSU for creating and delivering course video content, including Mediasite, Relay, Camtasia, Zoom, and Learning Glass. Join us to hear instructors, students, and ITS staff discuss how you can use pre-recorded video to improve the availability and effectiveness of your course content. Topics will include:
- Strategies for chunking video content
- Engaging students in content creation
- Using course capture content to supplement fully online course design
- Creating demonstrations and modeling problem solving through technology such as the Learning Glass
- Tools for creating and delivering content for a flipped classroom, as illustrated in this short video highlighting Sandra Garver’s use of TechSmith Relay.
This event is part of the series on Flipping the Classroom.
* Graduate students are welcome to attend all CTL events, space permitting. If an event fills up, GTAs will be moved to the waitlist in the order in which they registered.