Are your students generating digital research data? Of course they are! Are they expert data stewards? Maybe…maybe not. In this luncheon we will discuss some of the key issues of data management that are important for students, and anyone handling data, to understand. In addition to identifying the key issues facing students in their role as data stewards, we will discuss strategies and resources you can use to teach the main aspects of managing digital research data. Registration required.
- Undergraduate Research: What IS it, and are your students already doing it?
- Tools for teaching digital literacy
- Lunch & Learn: Creating Intellectual Communities to Engage Students in the National Scholarship and Fellowship Process
- Lunch & Learn: How to Teach Men of Color: Perspectives and Strategies that Work
- Learner-Centered Teaching–Where Should I Start? September 19, 2017
- Using Contemplative Techniques in the Classroom September 15, 2017
- Fall 2017 Teaching Partners Program September 5, 2017
- Student-Centered Assessment I: Formative Assessment August 29, 2017
- What is the Faculty Role in Student Success? August 22, 2017