Are your students generating digital research data? Of course they are! Are they expert data stewards? Maybe…maybe not. In this luncheon we will discuss some of the key issues of data management that are important for students, and anyone handling data, to understand. In addition to identifying the key issues facing students in their role as data stewards, we will discuss strategies and resources you can use to teach the main aspects of managing digital research data. Registration required.
- Undergraduate Research: What IS it, and are your students already doing it?
- Tools for teaching digital literacy
- Lunch & Learn: Creating Intellectual Communities to Engage Students in the National Scholarship and Fellowship Process
- Lunch & Learn: How to Teach Men of Color: Perspectives and Strategies that Work
- Faculty Engagement with High-Impact Practices October 31, 2017
- Are you an Effective Teacher? How do you Know? October 24, 2017
- Facilitating Peaceful Conversations Across Cultures October 23, 2017
- Design Thinking in the Classroom October 10, 2017
- Getting Started with an Interactive Classroom October 4, 2017