Are your students generating digital research data? Of course they are! Are they expert data stewards? Maybe…maybe not. In this luncheon we will discuss some of the key issues of data management that are important for students, and anyone handling data, to understand. In addition to identifying the key issues facing students in their role as data stewards, we will discuss strategies and resources you can use to teach the main aspects of managing digital research data. Registration required.
- Undergraduate Research: What IS it, and are your students already doing it?
- Lunch & Learn: Creating Intellectual Communities to Engage Students in the National Scholarship and Fellowship Process
- Tools for teaching digital literacy
- Lunch & Learn: How to Teach Men of Color: Perspectives and Strategies that Work
- What is the faculty role in fighting sexual violence on campus? March 24, 2017
- How students learn II: More lessons from cognitive science March 7, 2017
- The Faculty Role in Student Success February 27, 2017
- Re-charging your course: Tools and strategies to reflect on your teaching practice February 22, 2017
- Understanding and maximizing bilingualism as a classroom resource February 16, 2017