Are your students generating digital research data? Of course they are! Are they expert data stewards? Maybe…maybe not. In this luncheon we will discuss some of the key issues of data management that are important for students, and anyone handling data, to understand. In addition to identifying the key issues facing students in their role as data stewards, we will discuss strategies and resources you can use to teach the main aspects of managing digital research data. Registration required.
- Undergraduate Research: What IS it, and are your students already doing it?
- Lunch & Learn: Creating Intellectual Communities to Engage Students in the National Scholarship and Fellowship Process
- Tools for teaching digital literacy
- Lunch & Learn: How to Teach Men of Color: Perspectives and Strategies that Work
- Fall 2017 Calendar and Themes July 19, 2017
- High-Impact Teaching Symposium & Showcase July 12, 2017
- STEP program for new faculty April 19, 2017
- CTL Summer Institute April 12, 2017
- Beyond Bulletpoints: Using PowerPoint and visual images as tools for student engagement April 5, 2017