Learn more about Arts Alive SDSU’s curriculum development component. Details will include information about Arts Infusion, a program encouraging faculty to integrate academically informed art-viewing and art-making experience into existing syllabi, and Collaborative Teaching (formally Stacked Teaching), which encourages faculty to collaborate across disciplines by offering course release to develop in-depth team teaching experiences. 2017/18 Collaborative Teaching proposals are due Monday, October 3.
- Fall 2017 Calendar and Themes July 19, 2017
- High-Impact Teaching Symposium & Showcase July 12, 2017
- STEP program for new faculty April 19, 2017
- CTL Summer Institute April 12, 2017
- Beyond Bulletpoints: Using PowerPoint and visual images as tools for student engagement April 5, 2017