Learn more about Arts Alive SDSU’s curriculum development component. Details will include information about Arts Infusion, a program encouraging faculty to integrate academically informed art-viewing and art-making experience into existing syllabi, and Collaborative Teaching (formally Stacked Teaching), which encourages faculty to collaborate across disciplines by offering course release to develop in-depth team teaching experiences. 2017/18 Collaborative Teaching proposals are due Monday, October 3.
- Faculty Engagement with High-Impact Practices October 31, 2017
- Are you an Effective Teacher? How do you Know? October 24, 2017
- Facilitating Peaceful Conversations Across Cultures October 23, 2017
- Design Thinking in the Classroom October 10, 2017
- Getting Started with an Interactive Classroom October 4, 2017