Learn more about Arts Alive SDSU’s curriculum development component. Details will include information about Arts Infusion, a program encouraging faculty to integrate academically informed art-viewing and art-making experience into existing syllabi, and Collaborative Teaching (formally Stacked Teaching), which encourages faculty to collaborate across disciplines by offering course release to develop in-depth team teaching experiences. 2017/18 Collaborative Teaching proposals are due Monday, October 3.
- Learner-Centered Teaching–Where Should I Start? September 19, 2017
- Using Contemplative Techniques in the Classroom September 15, 2017
- Fall 2017 Teaching Partners Program September 5, 2017
- Student-Centered Assessment I: Formative Assessment August 29, 2017
- What is the Faculty Role in Student Success? August 22, 2017