Learn more about Arts Alive SDSU’s curriculum development component. Details will include information about Arts Infusion, a program encouraging faculty to integrate academically informed art-viewing and art-making experience into existing syllabi, and Collaborative Teaching (formally Stacked Teaching), which encourages faculty to collaborate across disciplines by offering course release to develop in-depth team teaching experiences. 2017/18 Collaborative Teaching proposals are due Monday, October 3.
- What is the faculty role in fighting sexual violence on campus? March 24, 2017
- How students learn II: More lessons from cognitive science March 7, 2017
- The Faculty Role in Student Success February 27, 2017
- Re-charging your course: Tools and strategies to reflect on your teaching practice February 22, 2017
- Understanding and maximizing bilingualism as a classroom resource February 16, 2017