Lunch & Learn
Wednesday, September 10
The University Grants Program supports scholarly research and creative activity with grants of up to $10,000 for an award period of 18 months. The program is designed to:
- assist faculty at lower ranks to meet qualifications for retention, tenure, and promotion;
- support faculty in bringing advanced projects to conclusion; and
- facilitate development of a research programs that will be competitive for extramural funding.
UGP is open to all Unit 3 faculty members, including lecturers and those who are participating in the Faculty Early Retirement Program.
Presentations and discussion will:
- Answers questions regarding the application process.
- Review budgeting guidelines and criteria.
- Provide suggestions for submitting an effective application.
- Provide organizational and timeline guidelines.
- Dena Plemmons, Director, Division of Research Affairs
- Susan Levy, Chair, University Grants and Lectureship Committee